Thursday, December 2, 2010

Disclaimer...

OK, well, I am new at this so please be gentil with me. but I do think I should start out with a disclaimer. I am not always polite, courteous, kind, civil, silver tongued, or correct. As some of you may or may not know, I can be grouchy, vulgar, profane, moody, and just all around pig-ish and not pleasant to be around. The link to my blog will be circulated and hopefully will be read by at least a few of you, however if you are easily offended, want to keep a good image of me, are family, or gets irritated at some one who will speak their mind and will often times be... well, myself, please stop reading now. Go no further. Do not read the next blog thinking it will change. I am hoping to use this outlet to reach out to people and tell them about my art and my life. An un-censored look at who I am and what I create... I will be posting at times about the process I used, or why I picked a particular subject. Your job in all of this, yes, you have a job here too, is to let me know what you think. Agree or disagree, I want to know. Ask questions, I will do my best to answer all of them, as I want there to be a camaraderie between us, and I want to reach out and try to help you understand and appreciate what I am doing.
      If you are still reading, well welcome to this new journey and hang on I'm sure it will be interesting to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment